Awarded as the Best Devops Training institute in Bangalore with Certification guidance.
Get Practical Exposure on Jenkins, Ansible, Chef, Github and Docker Concepts from this Devops Course.We guarantee for your Certification Course Completion on devops training in Bangalore.
Besant Technologies offers Best Devops Training in Bangalore – Marathahalli, BTM Layout, Rajajinagar & Jaya Nagar. We teach students what the IT industry deems important- starting from basic to advanced concepts, that too in a real-time environment.
Devops Training in Bangalore
Devops is basically intermingling of two distinct areas of work called development and operations. This intermingling causes the betterment of a company, as a result of which it is able to offer better services. Devops is not a very old concept, but ever since it has come into existence, it has been able to earn enviable popularity for itself. Thankfully, there are Devops Classes available these days that train people in this area. So, if you dream of making a great career in this field then taking Devops training in Bangalore is a must.
Now comes the enrollment part. Just ask yourself, don’t you want to receive the Best Devops Training in Bangalore? If your answer is ‘yes,’ then contacting Besant Technologies, the leading IT training Institute in Bangalore, would be the best bet.
We do Providing Devops Online Training with most experienced Trainers for US and UK People. We Assured that we deliver this Devops Course with 100% Practical Session.
What is DevOps?
DevOps is a philosophy, a movement, and a culture. It’s basically the coming together of IT operations and software development that results in the better functioning of both the entities. When these two different areas collaborate, the software can be built, tested and released faster and more efficiently. This results in greater integration in the matter of work. And not just better collaboration and tighter integration, but a shift in mindset also takes place. Devops is all for good; the kind of popularity it has seen in recent years is simply unmatched. for sure-shot success in this field, you must get trained at the best Devops training institute in Bangalore. And when it comes to the best, there is only one name – Besant Technologies.
Devops Training in Bangalore is abundantly available. If you want to take this course, then you will have to first figure out where exactly you want to take the training from. For desired results, shake hands with Besant Technologies and you will receive excellent training in the Devops course. But don’t you wish to know why there is so much hype around devops? If you want, then here are the reasons. Check out-
- The scope of professional development is huge.
- Stability in operating environments gets ensured.
- For a consistent delivery of software, devops is a must.
- Devops is also required for the ease of management.
- Collaboration in the form of devops creates a happier environment for development professionals and IT operations professionals to work in.
- Employee engagement increases by several notches.
- There is an increase in the field of collaboration and communication.
- You can focus on productive work as you don’t have to waste time fixing management problems.
How we, at Besant Technologies, help you?
Devops training in Bangalore at Besant Technologies can simply set your career. Our incessant efforts in comprehending the possibilities of devops in the world of IT have rendered us competent in helping interested people learn this skill set. Our trainers are some of the most knowledgeable in the industry with profound empirical knowledge and an enviable proficiency in theories. By following a student-centric approach of teaching, they have been ensuring impeccable learning outcomes in students. What makes us more popular as an IT training institute are our courses, which are not just easy to grab but also extremely relevant as far as industry needs and standards are concerned. We endeavor to keep you abreast of all the latest IT innovations and make sure every bit of information we pass on makes sense to you. Some of the most important tools we use for the devops course are Jenkins, Ansible, GitHub, puppet, chef, and docker.
What more? We offer amazing placement guidance and help you clinch your dream devops job, almost effortlessly.
Do you need training in devops?
Devops is a highly in-demand concept, and it’s in its growth phase. The market is still not saturated with IT professionals skilled in the field of devops. In such a scenario, you can reap great benefits learning the ABC of this course. And if you want a lucrative job in this field, you will certainly need training. Training for devops training Bangalore can very well be taken in Besant Technologies. Besant offers devops coaching classes that cover the most important areas to benefit you immensely.
Job opportunities for devops experts
After the completion of your devops certification course in Bangalore, you will need to check what job opportunities are available for you. The good news is that every individual trained in a devops course is valuable for the IT industry. And some of the most common designations for which devops experts are required include Security Engineer, Software Tester, DevOps Architect, Release Manager, Automation Engineer, and Integration Specialist. Join with us for Devops Training in Bangalore and get Placed in Top MNC .
Devops Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies boasts of being the Best devops training institute in Bangalore. And the syllabus for this course has been broken down below (not in any specific order) for your convenience-
|At Your Convenience
|30% Theory & 70% Practical
|Weekdays & Weekends
|For Demo Class
|Email ID – email@example.com
Devops Course Syllabus (Total Duration-35hrs)
Module1: Introduction to DevOps (Duration-1hr)
- DevOps Principles in detail
- DevOps Engineer Skills in the market
- Knowing DevOps Delivery Pipeline
- Market trend of DevOps
- DevOps Technical Challenges
- Tools we use in DevOps
Module 2: GIT – A version control tool (Duration-5hrs)
- Knowing about Version control
- Git – A CLI
- Essentials of GIT in industry
- How to setup GIT
- Installing Git
- First-Time Git Setup
- Getting a Git Repository
- Working with various commands in GIT
- Recording Changes to the Repository
- How to check the Status of Your Files
- How to track New Files
- Staging our modified files
- Ignoring Files from GIT
- Viewing Your Unstaged and Staged Changes
- How to commit Your Changes
- Skipping the Staging Area and commit
- Removing Files from GIT
- Viewing the Commit History
- Limiting Log Output
- Using a GUI to Visualize History
- Undoing Things
- Changing Your Last Commit
- Unstaging a Staged File
- Unmodifying a Modified File
- Working with Remotes
- Showing Your Remotes
- Adding Remote Repositories
- Fetching and Pulling from Your Remotes
- Pushing to Your Remotes
- Inspecting a Remote
- Removing and Renaming Remotes
- Branching and Merging in Git
- What a Branch Is
- Basic in Branching and Merging
- Branch Management in GIT
- Branching Workflows and its usage
- Remote Branches – create and delete
- Git workflows
- Git cheat sheet
Module 3: Jenkins – Continuous integration (Duration-10hrs)
- Essentials of Continuous Integration
- An example scenario where CI is used
- Know about Jenkins and its architecture in detail
- Jenkins tool Management in detail
- Installing Jenkins
- Post-installation setup wizard
- Unlocking Jenkins
- Customizing Jenkins with plugins
- Creating the first administrator user
- Know about User management in Jenkins
- Jenkins own database user creation
- Options to enable integration with LDAP
- Matrix based authorization
- Project based authorization
- Overview of Maven
- Maven project structure
- Maven plugins
- Project Object Model (POM) – fundamental unit of work in Maven project
- Maven build lifecycle
- Adding external dependencies to maven pom.xml
- aven build and test project
- Creating jobs and automatic build settings
- What is Jenkins Pipeline?
- Why Pipeline?
- Integration with GIT
- How to enable project based authorization for a job
- Source code management while creating jobs
- Triggering automated build
- Maven job setup
- Know about post build options for jobs like notifications, trigger another build, publishing reports, etc.
- Adding a slave node to Jenkins
- Building Delivery Pipeline
- Notification settings in Jenkins
- Plugin management in Jenkins
Module 4: Docker – A containerization technology (Duration-8hrs)
- Real-world Shipping Transportation Challenges
- Introducing Docker and its technology
- Understanding of Docker images and containers
- Working with container
- How to Share and copy a container
- Container Life Cycle
- How to use Base Image and customize
- Creation of Docker File
- How to Publish Image on Docker Hub
- Introduction to Docker Networking
- Network Types in docker technology
- Docker Container Networking
- Docker Compose – An introduction
- Docker Swarm – An introduction
- Use Docker Compose to create php, wordpress, mysql
- How to Start Containers on a Cluster with Docker Swarm
- Creating and Scaling an application in Docker swarm
Module 5: Ansible – A configuration Management (Duration-9hrs)
- Introducing Ansible – A configuration management tool
- Basics / What Will Be Installed
- Understanding Ansible architecture
- Control Machine Requirements
- Managed Node Requirements
- Hosts and Groups
- Host Variables
- Group Variables
- Learn various ansible Modules
- How to use adhoc commands
- Parallelism and Shell Commands
- File Transfer
- Managing Packages
- Users and Groups
- Deploying From Source Control
- Managing Services
- Introduction to YAML script
- About Playbooks
- Playbook Language Example – YAML
- How to Write Playbooks
- Tasks in Playbooks
- Understanding about various tasks in playbook
- Introduction to Handlers and variables
- Learn about using handlers, variables in the playbook
- Become (Privilege Escalation)
- Role Directory Structure
- Using Roles
- Role Duplication and Execution
- Role Default Variables
- Role Dependencies
- Role Search Path
- Ansible Galaxy
- Including and Importing
- Includes vs. Imports
- Importing Playbooks
- Including and Importing Task Files
- Including and Importing Roles
- Writing a playbook to install and configure webservers and deplo0y an application
- How to create Ansible Role and use it
- Using an ansible role in playbook
- How to use Ansible Galaxy to download roles.
- Example – Install and use Jenkins roles from ansible galaxy
Module 6: DevOps on Cloud (Duration-2hrs)
- Essentials of Cloud computing?
- Cloud and virtualization architecture
- Cloud deployment architecture
- Cloud providers – An overview
- Why we need DevOps on Cloud?
- Introducing to Amazon web services
- Various AWS services for Devops – An overview
- DevOps using AWS – Demo
Call us 9108126341/9108126342 for free Demo Session on Devops Training in Bangalore BTM & Marathahalli get 1 hour basic knowledge on Devops Topics.
For Devops Materials – Download Now
You can find the Latest Devops Interview Questions