Master AWS cloud skills through our continuously-updated AWS Certification Course in Bangalore. We’ve got everything you need to get started with AWS, be it for certification training or deep dives into advanced topics like machine learning and serverless. Through our comprehensive AWS Training in Bangalore, our highly qualified and certified instructors help you understand the basics as well as advanced concepts.
Our AWS Training Course focuses on core AWS services such as S3, EC2, Virtual Private Cloud (VPC) and Identity and Access Management (IAM). These core services will help you gain a solid understanding of AWS’s security, networking, and compute capabilities.
Our course for AWS Training in Bangalore is curated by top subject experts and highly experienced industry professionals. Join Besant’s AWS Course in Bangalore and receive training by highly qualified instructors having 15+ years of experience. They are masters in cloud concepts and can help you build an attractive career by sharing their knowledge and expertise.
AWS Course Objectives:
- Use best practices to create an AWS-based cloud system.
- Use AWS computing services to provision virtual machines.
- Install reliable and durable storage systems.
- Learn more about AWS load balancing and auto-scaling.
- Transparently manage spikes in demand using auto scaling and elastic load balancing.
- Make decisions that are based on AWS-recommended architectural principles.
- Leverage AWS services to make your employer’s infrastructure reliable, scalable, and highly accessible.
- AWS managed services can also be leveraged to increase flexibility and resilience in infrastructure.
- Improve an existing AWS-based infrastructure to boost performance and reduce costs.
- You will be able to use AWS Well-Architected to assist cloud architects in building secure, high-performing and resilient infrastructure for their workloads and applications.
- Learn about the AWS compute services and how to start an EC2 instance.
- Get hands-on experience using both Amazon S3 and Amazon Elastic Block Store and learn about the storage services provided by AWS.
- Learn more about Amazon Virtual Private Cloud and networking in AWS.
- Learn how to build your own RDS database and get a complete understanding of AWS databases.
- Learn how Identity and Access Management can help you manage security in AWS cloud environments.
AWS Training in Bangalore Overview
With an AWS Training in Bangalore at Besant Technologies, you will be able to efficiently use AWS services for storage, computing, or database management.
Our AWS Certification Training Course teaches you various foundational security concepts such as “Shared Responsibility Model” and “least privilege.”
With an AWS Training from Besant, you will also learn about security controls such as Amazon GuardDuty, Amazon CloudTrail, AWS Security Hub etc.
AWS Training and Certification Course Content
AWS Cloud Practitioner Essentials:
This updated digital course is for individuals who want to develop a fundamental understanding of the AWS Cloud, independent of any specific technical role. You’ll learn about AWS Cloud concepts, core AWS services, security, architecture, pricing, and support to build your AWS Cloud knowledge. This course will also help you prepare for the AWS Certified Cloud Practitioner exam.
AWS Technical Essentials:
In this introductory course, you will learn about AWS products, services, and common solutions. You will learn the fundamentals of identifying AWS services so that you can make informed decisions about IT solutions based on your business requirements.
Architecting and Advanced Architecting on AWS:
Architecting on AWS:
Through a series of use case scenarios and practical learning, you’ll learn to identify services and features to build resilient, secure, and highly available IT solutions in the AWS Cloud. Expert AWS Instructors emphasize best practices using the AWS Well-Architected Framework and guide you through the process of designing optimal IT solutions, based on real-life scenarios. At the end of the course, you’ll practice building a solution and apply what you’ve learned with confidence.
Advanced Architecting on AWS:
Through a series of use case scenarios and practical learning, you’ll explore AWS services that can be applied to solve architectural problems. You’ll find opportunities to combine your new knowledge with critical thinking and problem-solving skills. This course culminates in a final review project to reinforce what you’ve learned throughout the three days.
Developing and Advanced Developing on AWS
Developing on AWS:
In this course, you will learn how to use the AWS SDK to develop secure and scalable cloud applications. We will explore how to interact with AWS using code and discuss key concepts, best practices, and troubleshooting tips.
Advanced Developing on AWS:
This course covers advanced development topics such as architecting for a cloud-native environment and deconstructing on-premises legacy applications and repackaging them into cloud-based, cloud-native architectures. It also covers how to apply the tenets of the Twelve-Factor Application methodology.
Systems Operations on AWS:
This course teaches systems operators and anyone performing system operations functions how to install, configure, automate, monitor, secure, maintain, and troubleshoot the services, networks, and systems on AWS necessary to support business applications. The course also covers specific AWS features, tools, and best practices related to these functions.
DevOps Engineering on AWS:
DevOps Engineering on AWS teaches you how to use the combination of DevOps cultural philosophies, practices, and tools to increase your organization’s ability to develop, deliver, and maintain applications and services at high velocity on AWS. This course covers continuous integration (CI), continuous delivery (CD), infrastructure as code, microservices, monitoring and logging, and communication and collaboration. Hands-on labs give you experience building and deploying AWS CloudFormation templates and CI/CD pipelines that build and deploy applications on Amazon Elastic Compute Cloud (Amazon EC2), serverless applications, and container-based applications. Labs for multi-pipeline workflows and pipelines that deploy to multiple environments are also included.
Syllabus of AWS Course in Bangalore:
Module 1: Linux Fundamentals
- Overview of all basic commands
- Vim editor modes
- Filesystem hierarchy – Basic topics
- File and directories creation
- Filter commands (head,tail,more,less)
- Creating users and groups
- Important files related
- Modifying,deleting users and group
- Linux permissions
- Basic permissions overview
- Software management
- Yellowdog update modifier(yum)
- Yum commands
- Different runlevels
- Services and daemons
Module 2: Why Cloud?
- Why Cloud and What is Cloud Computing?
- Identify the features and benefits of cloud computing
- Different types of Cloud Computing deployment model
- Public Cloud, Private Cloud, Hybrid Cloud
- Virtualization – An essential in cloud
- Virtualization in Cloud model
- Different types of virtualization
- Hypervisor – Benefits
- Different types of services and its difference in Cloud computing
- IaaS, PaaS, SaaS
- Importance of scaling in cloud computing
- Different types of scaling and its applications
- Issues we overcome using cloud and applications
- Cost model that we use in cloud computing
Module 3: AWS – An overview
- Describe the features of AWS
- The features of AWS marketplace
- Describe the features of Amazon Compute Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Storage Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Network Services
- Describe the features of Amazon Database services
- Describe about various services in AWS
- Global Infrastruture – Regions and Availability Zones
- Create a free tier account in AWS and onboarding
- Introduction AWS management console
Module 4: Understand Identity Access Management of AWS
- Protect your AWS by different authentication system
- Password policies set for users
- AWS User Account and Groups in detail
- Creating custom policies in AWS
- Introduction about Roles and its use
- Creating Roles and associating policies
- Creating programmatic access and management console access for users
- Associating policies to the user and groups
Module 5: EC2 Instance
- Describe AMI and AWS Marketplace templates
- Launch a basic EC2 instance
- Different types of Instances Reserved, On-demand, Spot, Dedicated
- Security groups and tags for EC2 instance
- Public key – Private key introduction and protecting EC2 with keys
- Attaching and detaching EBS volumes
- Launch an ec2 instance from an AMI
- Create custom AMI and working with different region
- Make use of amazon EBS volume and create snapshots
- Manage the configuration of your application
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
Module 6: Auto-scaling
- Get Started with Auto Scaling Using the Console
- Creating Launch configurations and make use of it for autoscaling groups
- Maintain a Fixed Number of Running EC2 Instances
- Dynamic Scaling
- The lifecycle of autoscaling
- Policies of autoscaling
Module 7: Load Balancing
- Introduction to Loadbalancer (ELB)
- Different types of Loadbalancer in AWS
- Application Load balancer
- Network Load balancer
- Classic Load balancer
- Migrating classic load balancer to new load balancer
- Components and types of load balancing
Module 8: EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes with EC2 instance
- Creating and deleting snapshots
Module 9: Object Storage in Cloud
- Understanding S3 durability and redundancy
- Introduction about S3 Buckets
- How S3 Uploading works and how to Download
- How to S3 Permissions
- How to implement S3 Object Versioning S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
Module 10: Cloud Front
- Describing cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing global restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
Module 11: Route53
- Describe Hosted zones and Domain name understanding
- How to create hosted zones
- Hosting a website with custom domain name
- Understanding routing policies
Module 12: AWS Security Management
- Describing Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Shared Responsibilities and Securities
- Importance of Cloud Trail
- Describing Trust advisor
Module 13: Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC).
- VPC Advantages and understanding IP addressing CIDR
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Different Components in VPC
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet, and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups, and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Module 14: Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Create MYSQL RDS Instance, Oracle RDS Instance, MS SQL RDS Instance
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
Module 15: NDynamo DB
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Adding data manually
- Learn about strong and eventual consistency
- Calculating Read write consistency
- Configuring alarms
Module 16: Monitoring Services
- Knowledge on Cloud watch – A monitoring service
- Create and Configuring Monitoring services
- How to perform Setting thresholds and Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Auto scaling
Module 17: Application Services – An Overview
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- SQS & SES
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
Module 18: AWS Troubleshooting
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
Module 19: AWS Architecture and Design
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High Availability Design
Module 20: DevOps Fundamentals
- An understanding of DevOps and the modern DevOps toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
With an AWS Training in Bangaloreyou will be able to build a flourishing career in the field of cloud computing. Our AWS Course in Bangalore is comprehensive and helps you gain command over the cloud technology, so that you can easily take up roles such as Security Specialist, Advanced Networking Specialist, Solutions Architect, SysOps Administrator, Developer and Cloud Practitioner. AWS Certification in Bangalore is valuable as it transforms you into an extremely in-demand resource for the job market. AWS offers a reliable cloud platform to businesses, helping them grow.
FAQ’s for AWS Certification and Training
Generally, it takes 3-4 months to learn the basic concepts of AWS. These concepts include Management of the AWS instance and permissions, EC2 Configuration, Troubleshooting, and Security Management.
This question is often asked by the students. And the short and crisp answer is that an AWS Certification will not get you a job. Several other factors help you get a job after this certification.
Yes, a beginner can learn AWS and the best place to start as a beginner is with the Cloud Practitioner Exam. This exam will give you a solid basis in AWS.
AWS is a steep learning curve and you will need to know fundamental technology before starting AWS Training.
Yes, it does expire after a specific time. Generally, the AWS certification is valid for 3 years and to maintain your certification status, you are required to constantly show your expertise through recertification.
AWS is a comprehensive and easy to use computing platform offered by Amazon. It is developed with a combination of infrastructure such as IaaS, PaaS, SaaS offerings.
The main disadvantage of AWS is that it has a service limit and these limits are set by the platform. It has technological limitations also that are applied to all cloud services. It can also create general cloud computing issues.
It enables you to select the operating system, programming language, database, web application platform, and other services you need. AWS gives you a virtual environment that lets you load the software and services that your application needs.
AWS training is provided by Amazon group and it is among the best cloud computing skills training in the market. Many companies use AWS for the placement
AWS offers many different skills and learners get exposed to the major functionalities of core AWS Services, main concepts, Security, Application, and architecture pattern. This hands-on practice will help the learners to connect with real-world scenarios.
The target audience of AWS training is:
- System Administrator
- Software Developer
- IT Manager
Under the Amazon group, Amazon EC2 and Amazon S3 are the most well-known server. These servers are providing huge computation capacity that is faster as well as cheaper compare to building a server farm.
It is no surprise to know that almost 82% of the IT Specialists in the U.S. and Canada have at least one AWS Certification. Of course, it is worth having AWS Certification.
Yes, cloud computing is the future to store every data in the present world of computers and technology. It is the finest way to store and access all the user data around the world with just a few clicks.
In general, the cloud practitioner exam cost $100 and the associate level exam costs$150. And the professional and speciality level ASW Training exams cost $300.