AWS Training in Marathahalli
Besant Technologies offers Best AWS Training in Marathahalli, Electronic City, Kalyan Nagar, BTM Layout, Jaya Nagar & Rajaji Nagar in Bangalore. We teach students what the IT industry deems important- starting from basic to advanced concepts, that too in a real-time environment. Are you Looking for AWS Training in Marathahalli with Certification? At Besant Technologies, we offer comprehensive & practical AWS Course in Marathahalli. For more details call us at 9108126342 or walk into our AWS Training Center in Marathahalli.
Best AWS Training in Marathahalli
Besant Technologies offers AWS training in Marathahalli. We provide Software training based on Corporate level standards that help our students to be prepared for industries. We offer the best AWS training in Marathahalli, Besant Technologies is one of the best results oriented AWS Training Institute in Marathahalli, offers best practices, experimental knowledge in best AWS training in Marathahalli, Bangalore. AWS training in Marathahalli trainer 8+ years of experience in managing real-time projects. We providing a basic to advanced level of AWS Training in Marathahalli with live projects with 100% job placement assistance with top industries.
Best AWS Training Institute in Marathahalli
AWS training in Marathahalli with placement assistance is the main feature which rated us five stars in the reviews by our alumni. Reviews and honest feedback is mentioned on our Reviews and Testimonials page. Besant Technologies is one of the best AWS training centers in Marathahalli delivering out-of-box thinking professionals to the IT industry. Besant Technologies has a modern lab equipped with all latest facilities, Students will have hands-on Training through live projects.
What is AWS?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a cloud service that is used to create and install any type of cloud.
These services or building blocks are designed to work together and create complex and comprehensive areas.
Besant Technologies Authorised Partners
BDreamz Global Solutions Private Limited (Owner of Besant Technologies® Brand) is the unique Authorised Oracle Partner, Authorised Microsoft Partner, Authorised Pearson Vue Exam Center, Authorised PSI Exam Center.
Trainer Profile of AWS Training in Marathahalli
Our AWS Trainers are
- More than 7+ Years of experience in AWS Technologies.
- Trainers are expert level and fully up-to-date in the subjects they teach because they continue to spend time working on real-world industry applications.
- Trainers have Experienced on multiple real-time AWS projects in their Industries.
- Are working professionals working in multinational companies such as CTS, TCS, HCL Technologies, ZOHO, Birlasoft, IBM, Microsoft, HP, Scope, Philips Technologies etc…
- Trained more than 2000+ Students in a year.
- Strong Theoretical & Practical Knowledge.
- Are certified Professionals with High Grade.
- Are Well connected with Hiring HRs in multinational companies.
Placement Assistance after AWS Training in Marathahalli
- Besant Technologies is the Legend in offering placement to the students.
- It has a dedicated placement Portal which caters to the needs of the students during placements.
- Trainers help the students in the development of their RESUME as per current industry standards.
- Besant Technologies conducts Development sessions including Mock Interviews, Presentation skills to prepare students to face challenging interview situation with ease.
- Besant Technologies has prepared its students to get placed in top IT Sectors like HCL, TCS, Infosys, Wipro, Accenture and many more.
- More than 2000+ students Placed in Last Year. Please Visit our Placed Students List on our website.
- 92% percent Placement Record
- 1000+ Interviews Organized
Syllabus of AWS Course in Marathahalli
AWS Training Syllabus
Installation and Initialization:
- Installation, Package Selection
- Anatomy of a Kickstart File, Command line
- Introduction to Bash Shell
- System Initialization, Starting the Boot Process: GRUB.
Boot and Package Management:
- Configuring services to run at boot,
- Securing single-user mode (su login),
- Shutting down and rebooting the system,
- RPM Package Manager, Installing and Removing Software, Updating a Kernel RPM,
- Yum Command set, Install packages by using yum.
- Apt-get command set, Apt-cache package management
- Understanding different types of groups and creation of groups
- Creation of users in different groups
- Understanding Passwd, Shadow Files
- Understanding password aging
- Creation of quotas for users, groups and file systems
- Understanding users security files
- The different commands for Monitoring the users
- Automation of jobs – Cron , at
- Understanding the different types of run-levels
- Understanding different types of shutdown commands
- Understanding run control scripts
- Understanding the different types
Overview of the Service Protocols:
AWS Sysops Administrator Certification
- Introduction to Cloud Computing
- Why Cloud Computing?
- Benefits of Cloud Computing
- Types of Cloud Computing
- Public Cloud
- Private Cloud
- Hybrid Cloud
- Community Cloud
- Software as a Service
- Platform as a Service
- Horizontal vs vertical scaling
- Cloud Computing Issues
- Costing Model
What is virtualization?
- Virtualization and cloud computing
- Types of virtualization
- Virtualization terminologies
- Introduction to AWS Elastic computing
- Introduction to the AWS products
- Regions and Availability Zones
- Signing up for AWS
- AWS Free usage tier
- Introduction AWS management console
- Understanding AMI
- Launching your first AWS instance
- On-demand Instance pricing
- Reserved Instance pricing
- Spot instance pricing
- Setting up security
- Security groups
- Choosing & Creating a new AMI
- Public and Private IP’s
- Deploying a new instance from the created AMI
- Key Pairs
- Elastic IP’s
- Introduction to Scaling
- ELB (Elastic Load Balancer)
- Components and types of load balancing
EBS (Elastic Block Storage)
- Create EBS volumes
- Delete EBS Volumes
- Attach and detach EBS volumes
- Mounting and unmounting EBS volume
- Creating and deleting snapshots
- Creating volumes from snapshots S3 (Simple Storage Service)
Storage in Cloud
- S3 durability and redundancy
- S3 Buckets
- S3 Uploading Downloading
- S3 Permissions
- S3 Object Versioning
- S3 Lifecycle Policies
- Storage Gateway
- Import Export
- S3 Transfer Acceleration
- Glacier storage
- Use of cloud front
- Creating a cloud front distribution
- Hosting a website of cloud front distribution
- Implementing restrictions
- Configuring origins and behaviors
- Creating zones
- Hosting a website
- Understanding routing policies
- Weighted simple and failover policies
Identity Access Management (IAM)
- Creating Users and Groups
- Applying policies
- Password Policy
AWS Security Management
- Security Practices for Cloud Deployment
- AWS Responsibilities and Securities
- Cloud Trail
- Trust advisor
Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- Introduction to Amazon Virtual Private Cloud (VPC)
- VPC Advantages
- Default and Non-default VPC
- Components of VPC
- Direct Connect
- Describe, create, and manage Amazon Virtual Private Cloud
- Amazon VPC, Private Subnet and Public Subnet
- AWS Networking, Security Groups and Network ACLs
- Configuration and management of VPN connectivity
- Subnet and Subnet Mask
Relational Database Service (RDS)
- Introduction to RDS
- Different database services of AWS: Amazon RDS, Dynamo DB, Redshift etc.
- Configuring the database
- Configuring backups
- Configuring the maintenance windows
- Connecting to the database
- Creating a dynamo dB
- Configuring alarms
- Adding data manually
- Cloud watch dashboard
- Configuring Monitoring services
- Setting thresholds
- Configuring actions
- Creating a cloud watch alarm
- Getting statistics for ec2 instances
- Monitoring other AWS services
- Configuring Notifications
- Integrating cloud watch with Auto scaling
- Cloud Trail
- What is SNS
- Creating a topic
- Create subscription
- Subscribed to the subscription
- Lambda and Elastic Beanstalk
- Troubleshooting EC2 instance
- Troubleshooting using Cloud watch
- Troubleshooting using ELB
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud trail
- Troubleshooting by using Cloud front
AWS Architecture and Design
Backup and Disaster Recovery
- How to manage Disaster Recovery and Backups
- Best Practice for DR and Backups
- AWS High availability Design
Troubleshooting and Price Calculator
- AWS Best Practices (Cost +Security)
- AWS Calculator & Consolidated Billing
- An understanding of Devops and the modern Devops toolsets
- The ability to automate all aspects of a modern code delivery and deployment pipeline using:
- Source code management tools – CVS, Git
- Build tools – Apache ant, Maven
- Test automation tools – JUnit
- Continuous Integration Tools – Jenkins, Team city
- Configuration management tools – Chef, Puppet, Ansible
- Monitoring tools – Nagios
Reviews of AWS Training in Marathahalli
Besant Technologies AWS Training in Marathahalli Reviews have given by our students already completed the AWS training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.
Locations of AWS Training in Bangalore
Besant Technologies branches in Bangalore are listed above. And most popular locations where students/professionals are lining up to get trained with us. AWS Training in BTM Layout | AWS Training in Marathahalli | AWS Training in Jayanagar | AWS Training in Rajaji Nagar | AWS Training in Hebbal | AWS Training in Malleswaram | AWS Training in Koramangala | AWS Training in Hebbal | AWS Training in Banashankari | AWS Training in Ulsoor | AWS Training in Basavanagudi | AWS Training in HSR Layout | AWS Training in KR Puram | AWS Training in Hebbal | AWS Training in HRBR Layout | AWS Training in Electronic City