Learn how to use Test Complete from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Test Complete Training in Bangalore you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
System Requirements for test complete tool:
Test Complete tool will work on the following Platforms (Oss): Microsoft Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP; Windows Server 2012, 2008, 2003; Windows Embedded Standard 7; & Windows Embedded Standard 2009. Requirements for internal Hardware’s: 1 GB of RAM & 700 MB hard disk space & IE 6 or later
About Test Complete:
- The test complete tool is very powerful automation tool.
- It has been used for Automation testing in IT filed widely.
- In IT field – Especially in Testing Automation market field Test complete is very low prize and Best Testing automation tool.
- Compare to other automation tool Test complete is very higher performance and Low cost prize tool.
- Current IT field it was most preferable Automation tool by all the IT professional.
- Test complete supported for all the technologies Like for Windows IE, Firefox, Chrome, Flash, Safari, Opera, HTML5, Flex, AIR, Silverlight, Java, .NET compilers (Visual C# Visual Basic .NET, Visual C++ .NET), Third-Party Controls.
- Test complete Supported the following Scripting languages like VB-script, java script, Delphi Script, C++script.
- Generally it was team work and integration Into QA process. Test complete integrate with source control system, Working with – issue tracking system, integration with Microsoft Visual studio and HP Quality center Integration..
- The following topics are explained about on Test Complete IDE, projects and testing features. Like User Interface, Projects and Settings, Creating, Recording and Running Tests, Test Results, Enhancing Tests, Teamwork and Integration Into QA Process, Extending Test Complete, Automating Test Complete.
- Especially the Following topics are covered Overview of automation testing and Test complete like Automated testing, Test types, Testcomplete projects and projects items, Test complete User interface, Test complete Object model, Checkpoints and stores.
- Test complete tool commonly supported the types of testing. Functional testing, Unit Testing, Data-driven Testing, Regression Testing, Distributed testing, parallel testing, coverage Testing, Object-Driven Testing, Manual Testing, Load Testing, and Running test on multiple Operating System.
- Test complete support for the following Application Testing like About Open Applications, Testing .NET Applications , Testing WPF Applications, Testing Visual C++ Applications, Testing Visual Basic Applications, Testing Web Applications, Testing Web Services, Testing Delphi Applications, Testing C++Builder Applications, Testing Java Applications , Testing Flash and Flex Applications, Testing JavaFX Applications, Testing AIR Applications, Testing Silverlight Applications, Testing Click Once Applications, Testing Qt Applications, Testing PowerBuilder Applications, Testing FoxPro Applications, Testing Microsoft Access Applications, Testing Microsoft InfoPath Forms, Testing 64-bit Applications, Testing Unicode Applications, Testing Console Applications.
Course Name Test Complete Category Automation Testing Tool Venue Besant Technologies Official URL Test Complete Training Demo Classes At Your Convenience Training Methodology 30% Theory & 70% Practical Course Duration 35-40 Hours Class Availability Weekdays & Weekends For Demo Class Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
Test Complete Course Syllabus
Automation Tool – “Test Complete”
Introducing Automated Testing and Test Complete
- Automated Testing
- Test Types
- TestComplete Projects and Project Items
- TestComplete User Interface
- TestComplete Test Object Model
- Checkpoints and Stores
Creating Your First Test
- Creating a Test Project
- Defining Applications to Test
- Completing the Project Creation
- Creating a Test
- Analyzing the Recorded Test
- Running the Recorded Test
- Analyzing Test Results Where to Go Next
Using Test Complete
TestComplete User Interface, Projects and Settings
- TestComplete User Interface
- TestComplete Panels
- TestComplete Menus
- TestComplete Toolbars
- Customizing TestComplete
Managing Projects, Project Suites and Project Items
- Projects in TestComplete
- About Project Items
- List of Available Project Items
- Project Suites in TestComplete
- Tests and Test Items
- Creating Projects and Project Suites
- Adding and Removing Project Items and Their Child Elements
- Editing Project Items and Their Child Elements
- Renaming Projects, Project Suites and Project Items
- Organizing Items Into Folders
- Deleting Projects
- Cloning Projects
- Project and Project Suite Files
- Project Editor
- Project Suite Editor
TestComplete Options and Settings
Settings Required to Use TestComplete
Creating, Recording and Running Tests
Teamwork and Integration Into QA Process
- Functional Testing
- Unit Testing
- Data-Driven Testing
- Regression Testing
- Distributed Testing
- Parallel Testing
- Coverage Testing
- Object-Driven Testing
- Manual Testing
- Load Testing
- Running Tests on Multiple Operating Systems
Working With Application bjects and Controls
- For Test Complete Materials – Download Now
- You can find the Latest Test Complete Interview Questions