Learn how to use Selenium from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our Selenium Training in Bangalore you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
Learn Selenium from Besant Technologies with hands-on training from 10+ year experience professionals. Selenium is a software testing framework which is mainly used for web based application testing. Some years before QTP is the only tool dominated the automation testing industry. QTP is powered by HP for automation. Later on more tools came into seen.
Selenium started to gain in automation testing market in slow mode. 3 years before there are limited number of professionals who are participating in selenium level of testing. The main reason behind the slow growth rate is its kind-of programming testing. Selenium Tester has to write own framework for making everything work. And the language mainly is JAVA.
So, to start learning or working with selenium we must have good knowledge in Core Java which is important. Our Selenium Training in Bangalore gives you the perfect learning in both of foundation level to advance level of testing. We have two different packages to choose. With Java Training or Without Java Training anyone can learn Selenium Testing.
We cover each and every small topic which is more usable for working professionals and fresh job seekers. Besant Technologies offers Selenium Training in Bangalore with this following syllabus.
|Category||Automation Testing Tool|
|Official URL||Selenium Training|
|Demo Classes||At Your Convenience|
|Training Methodology||25% Theory & 75% Practical|
|Course Duration||35-40 Hours|
|Class Availability||Weekdays & Weekends|
|For Demo Class||Email ID – email@example.com|
Selenium Training Syllabus
Total Duration: 45:00:00
- Understand Oops /java concepts
- Understand Selenium IDE, RC
- Understand Selenium WebDriver tool in depth, it’s features & components
- Building a new Test Framework by using Web Driver, Test NG and Maven
Selenium Introduction Duration: 03:00:00
- Selenium Introduction
- What is Selenium and Why Selenium
- Use of Automation Testing?
- Explanation of Selenium and its advantages
- Differences between Selenium and QTP
- Selenium Components
- Introduction of selenium Components
OOPs concepts and Core Java Introduction Duration: 10:00:00
- OOPs concepts
- Setup Java environment – Download JDK and Setup eclipse
- Java programming concepts
- Class, Object, variables, methods, Packages
- Conditions and loops
- Access and non-access modifiers
- Advanced Java Programming
- Interfaces, Inheritance
- Collections, Exceptions
Selenium IDE and RC Introduction Duration: 04:00:00
- Installing Selenium IDE
- “Selenese” – Selenium Commands
- Actions, Asserts, Assessors.
- Developing Test Cases & Test Suites with Selenium-IDE
- Introduction to Selenium RC
Installations Duration: 02:00:00
- JDK 1.8
- Firefox 47.0.1 , firebug and firepath
- Set up TestNG, Maven and Selenium (2.53.1 &3.0 +) for eclipse
Selenium WebDriver 2.0 and 3.0 Introduction Duration: 10:00:00
- Selenium WebDriver Introduction
- WebDriver Vs RC
- Download and Configure WebDriver with Eclipse
- Simple Testcase
- Open and Close Browser
- Cross Browser Testing – Firefox, IE, Chrome, Edge.
- UI elements Locators.
- Identifying WebElement using id, name, link text, class, xpath, css
- Handling various WebElement using WebDriver
- Handling Mouse movements and keyboard Events
- File uploading using Auto-It and Robot.
Testing Framework and Tools Duration: 05:00:00
- Introduction of Testing framework
- Types of frameworks
- Tools for developing Test Framework
- TestNG introduction and Configuration with eclipse
- TestNG Annotations and Data Providers
- Creating Test Suit with TestNG
Develop Hybrid Framework Duration: 06:00:00
- Developing Hybrid Framework for Web Application using WebDriver /TestNG and Maven
- Use external Data for Testing (Excel sheet, xml files, Property file)
- Reading and understanding reports
- Screenshots of failed Test case
Configuration Management Duration: 04:00:00
- Jenkins Installation
- Maven Installation
- Dependencies and configure Maven Project
- Integrate Maven projects in Jenkins.
For Selenium Materials – Download Now
You can find the Latest Selenium Interview Questions