QC Training in Bangaloreoffered by Besant Technologies with 100% hands-on practical classes. Our QC Training primarily focuses in getting placement for all. We crafted our course syllabus which gives basic to advanced level of expertise on QC training at end of course. Our QC training syllabus will be enough to appear for certification and interviews confidently. We are more than 100+ trainers working in MNC’s with 7-18+ years of experience on QC technologies. Our QC trainers will help you to build your resume and share their project exposures. By doing QC training in Bangalore with Besant Technologies anyone can become expert if they passionately learn this technology in short time.
We at Besant Technologies provide QC training in Bangalore. Our QC Training centres perfectly equipped with all the needed facilities like lab, class rooms, meeting hall and more. We encourage our QC students to appear for certification at end of their course. For record in the last month we successfully trained more than 65+ students in QC technology in our institute. In that almost 90% peoples got better opportunity with our guidance and motivation. When it comes to QC training course fee we are the very lowest bidders in the market because we are not interested to make serious business out of this training. We are conducting QC class room training, QC online training and QC corporate training. We offer fast track and one-to-one training for QC if requested by participant. We assure that we are giving best of our knowledge for every QC training in Bangalore.
Course Name QC Category Software Testing Venue Besant Technologies Official URL QC Training Demo Classes At Your Convenience Training Methodology 30% Theory & 70% Practical Course Duration 35-40 Hours Class Availability Weekdays & Weekends For Demo Class Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
QC Course Syllabus
- Quality control of solid dosage forms.
- QC of Semi solid, liquid dosage forms and sterile products
- QC of Aerosol and NDDS + quiz 1 (Lectures 1-3)
- QC of Aerosol and Drug-Excipients Interaction
- Quality control and quality assurance
- Guidelines for Bioequivalence Studies
- Midterm (Lectures 1-5)
- Pharmaceutical Validation and Inspection + Bioequivalence problems
- Statistical quality control
- Guidelines for Stability Studies + quiz 2 (Bioequivalence Problems)
- New Drug Approval + quiz 3 (Quality Control Charts Problems)
- For QC Materials – Download Now
- You can find the Latest QC Interview Questions