Learn how to use MSBI from beginner level to advanced techniques which is taught by experienced working professionals. With our MSBI Training in Bangalore you’ll learn concepts in expert level with practical manner.
What is MSBI?
Microsoft Business Intelligence is a BI product from Microsoft. This has three tools i.e. SSIS, SSAS and SSRS called MS-BI Stack.
Which is mainly used for?
Analysing the Business and for Decision Making. There is a very good demand for MSBI Professionals in the market as Many Companies are using this product because of this BI Product performs ETL through SSIS, Data Mining through SSAS and Reports through SSRS. SSIS (SQL Server Integration services) extracts data from various sources, Applies Transformations, Logics and Load into Destination i.e. Extraction, Transformation and Loading. SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services) Loads the data from Relational OLAP to Multi-Dimensional OLAP, which fetches the data faster than RDBMS. SSRS Does the End user reporting. The other Advantage of the Product is when you buy SQL Server License, Microsoft Provides the BI Stack License Free.
Course Name MSBI (SSIS, SSAS, SSRS) Category BI Tool Venue Besant Technologies Official URL MSBI Training Demo Classes At Your Convenience Training Methodology 20% Theory & 80% Practical Course Duration 35-40 Hours Class Availability Weekdays & Weekends For Demo Class Email ID – firstname.lastname@example.org
MSBI Training Syllabus
SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS):
- Introduction to SSIS Packages and Legacy DTS Packages
- Introduction of (BIDS) and Explanation of All tool boxes, Solution Explorer, Package variables a
- Import and Export Wizard, Control Flow and Dataflow tasks
- Control Flow tasks like Execute SQL Task, BULK insert tasks, File System tasks , The FTP Task and Send mail task
- Dataflow tasks and transformations introduction
- Data sources, Data transformations, Copy column Transformation, Derived Column transformation, Conditional Split and Aggregate Transformation, Sort Transformation and Data Viewers.
- Slowly Changing Dimension (SCD) Concepts and its Transformations.
- Debugging, Error Handling and Logging
- How to implement Check points.
- SSIS Package Deployment and Package Management like how to schedule package , DTUtil and DTExec command.
SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS):
- Introduction to Data Warehousing, OLTP, OLAP, Star Schema and Snow Flake schema.. etc
- Understanding Dimension Modeling
- Creating Data source and Data source views
- Creating the Cube through Wizard and through UDM.
- Creating Dimensions and Measures in SSAS and how to add those in Cube.
- Partitions and Aggregations Design in cube and Processing Options in cube.
- Key Performance Indicators(KPI) , Perspectives and Translations .
- What is Build , Deploy and process in cube.
- How to do Slice and Dice in the Cube .
- How to retrieve the data in Cube i.e Through MDX .
- Full Coverage of MDX and its functions from Basics to Advanced.
- What is Role and How to give Cube access to a Login.
- Different Options for Deploying a Cube.
- How to take Cube backup and how to synchronize the cube from one server to another server and how to do that with XMLA query
- How to take the report from Cube in Excel and Power Pivot .
SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS):
- What is the Terminology involved in SSRS, SSRS Architecture and how to configure SSRS.
- What is Shared Data source and How to Create an Ad-hoc Report from Wizard.
- Creating Expressions and Conditional Formatting.
- How to Calculate Total and Percentage and how to create Drill-Down reports.
- Creating Report Parameter and Debugging Parameter issues.
- How to create a Basic Matrix Report , Tablix Report and Charts.
- How to Create a Standard and Data-driven Subscription and managing subscriptions.
- Managing Reports, Security and how to use Web-based Report Manager.
- For MSBI Materials – Download Now
- You can find the Latest MSBI Interview Questions