Devops Training in Chennai
Besant technologies offer you the best DevOps training in Chennai, allowing you to learn all the concepts of the subject with practical application. We have a team of dedicated experts who’ll guide you become a DevOps professional and apply the latest applications in the field. Our training is not limited to a specific region. We offer the most reliable DevOps training in different areas of Chennai, including Tambaram, Velachery, Omr, and Porur.
DevOps Training in Chennai
With an increasing number of I.T companies, the demand for DevOps expertise is also getting higher. Many multinationals run under the fear of change, thinking software products are fragile and new ones won’t work properly. DevOps clearly resolves this problem and thus helps to improve the workflow between I.T professionals and software developers. Undoubtedly, companies prefer more automation, assuring that the blocks of codes run with least possible errors. That’s where DevOps comes into the picture. These days, there is an increase in the demand for DevOps practitioners by many renowned I.T organizations. Students, however, usually run into problems while understanding configuration management systems. They face difficulties, especially when it comes to understanding DevOps tools like Docker, Jenkins, GitHub, Ansible, Chef, etc. Furthermore, learners are unable to find a reliable institution from where they can get the best DevOps training in Chennai.
What is DevOps?
DevOps or ‘Development and system operations’ is a professional yet cultural movement that has a focus on automation, integration, and communication helping in increasing the workflow between testing environment and production environment. It helps to deliver the best business value as efficiently as possible. It also aims to provide learners the thorough knowledge of the growing needs of IT firms worldwide. Being a rapidly growing technology, it’ll surely provide you tons of job opportunities in the near future. So make sure you get the best DevOps training in Chennai.
How we help you?
We at Besant technologies, guarantee you get the top DevOps training in Chennai so you can get a job in a reputed multinational. Our renowned software and IT institutes in Chennai have a team of DevOps certified experts who’ll guide you through every theoretical and practical concept of the subject for a detailed understanding. Our professionals provide DevOps certification in Chennai to learners on automation and deployment, using DevOps tools like SonarQuabe, Jenkins, Nagios, TestNG, and project object model. We’ll provide you the best of knowledge regarding different types of DevOps essentials, web servers, mail servers, Security in Jenkins, Puppet modules, Docker deep drive, and a lot more.
To offer an effective learning module, we’ve limited our batch size so students can get the proper understanding of the subject. By providing top-level training facilities, we prepare learners for the job. Furthermore, there’s an experienced team for the student’s placement as well.
Why do you need DevOps training?
DevOps training is one of the fastest growing technologies, adopted rapidly by renowned IT companies and multinationals. With an increasing demand for a developer and an operations profile in IT, organizations are focusing more on DevOps certified professionals. It has also been observed that most of the time there is a lack of communication between software team and developers, resulting in the decreased workflow. With the assistance of a DevOps expert, an industry can identify defects at any stage of the development cycle.
We have a group of DevOps experts who’ll assist students in attaining the best of knowledge and experience. With our DevOps training in Chennai, learners can get the desired job opportunities and can be in demand by prominent IT industries.
Job Opportunities for DevOps Experts
In today’s world, DevOps practitioners are among the highest paid professionals and their demand is rising because this technology is high-functioning. As per a recent survey, companies using DevOps approach deploys code up to 30 times more often than their competitors. Our DevOps training in Chennai helps students to get prestigious job designations, such as automation engineers, software testers, release managers, integration specialists, DevOps architects, etc.
DevOps training in Chennai
Besant technologies provide you with the best DevOps training centers in Chennai. We are dedicated to helping students so they can get a complete understanding of the subject.
Devops Course Syllabus
Total Duration: 46 hrs
Introduction to DevOps (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Define Devops
- What is Devops
- SDLC models,Lean,Agile
- Why Devops?
- History of Devops
- Devops Stakeholders
- Devops Goals
- Important terminology
- Devops perspective
- Devops and Agile
- Devops Tools
- Configuration management
- Continuous Integration, Continuous Deployment and Continuous Delivery
Introduction to Cloud computing (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is cloud computing
- Characteristics of cloud computing
- Cloud implementation models
- Cloud service models
- Advantages of cloud computing
- Concerns of cloud computing
Introduction to Virtualization (Duration: 00:30:00 min)
- What is Virtualization?
- History of Virtualization
- What is Hypervisor?
- Types of Server Virtualization
- Benefits of Virtualization
- Important Virtualization products
AWS Cloud Technical Essentials (Duration: 08:00:00 hrs)
- Amazon EC2
- Amazon Elastic Load Balancer
- Amazon Route 53
- Amazon VPC
- Amazon Simple Storage Service (Amazon S3)
- Amazon Elastic Block Store (Amazon EBS)
- Amazon Content Delivery Network (Amazon CloudFront)
- Amazon Relational Database Service (Amazon RDS)
- Amazon DynamoDB
- Amazon ElastiCache
- Amazon Simple Notification Service (SNS)
- Amazon CloudWatch
- Amazon CloudTrail
- Amazon Simple Email Service (Amazon SES)
- AWS Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Amazon Command Line Interface API
Linux Administration (Duration: 06:00:00 hrs)
- A Linux Introduction
- Open Source Philosophy
- Embedded Systems
- Command Line Basics
- Basic Shell
- Command Line Syntax – ls
- Command Line Syntax – $PATH, Case Sensitivity
- Command Line Syntax – Basic Commands
- Command Line Syntax – uname
- Command Line Syntax – Command History, Command Completion
- Command Line Syntax – cd and pwd
- Shell Configuration Files
- Variables – Environment / System Variables
- Variables – User Defined
- Formatting Commands
- Working with Options
- Using the Command Line to Get Help
- locate, find, whereis, and using /usr/share/doc/
- Exercise: Man Page Walkthrough
- Exercise: Basic Command Line
- Using Directories and Listing Files
- The Linux File System
- Files, Directories
- Hidden Files and Directories
- Absolute and Relative Paths
- Exercise: Maneuvering the Linux File System
- Creating, Moving and Deleting Files
- Files and Directories
- Case Sensitivity
- Simple Globbing and Quoting
- The Power of the Command Line
- Archiving Files on the Command Line
- Files, Directories
- Archives, Compression
- Searching and Extracting Data from Files
- Commands (Revisited)
- Command Line Pipes
- I/O Redirection
- Regular Expressions
- Exercise: Practicing with Pipes and Grep
- Turning Commands into a Script
- Basic Text Editing
- Basic Shell Scripting
- Basic Shell Scripting, Continued
- Exercise: Using the vi Text Editor
- The Linux Operating System
- Choosing an Operating System
- Windows, Mac, and Linux Differences
- Distribution Life Cycle Management
- Understanding Computer Hardware
- Where Data is Stored
- syslog, klog, dmesg
- /lib, /usr/lib, /etc, /var/log
- Your Computer on the Network
- Internet, Network, Routers
- Domain Name Service and the Default Gateway (Network Router)
- Network Configuration
- Security and File Permissions
- Basic Security and Identifying User Types
- Root and Standard Users
- System Users
- Creating Users and Groups
- User IDs
- User Commands
- Group Commands
- Exercise: Managing User Accounts
- Exercise: Creating User Groups
- Managing File Permissions and Ownership
- File/Directory Permissions and Owners
- Special Directories and Files
- Symbolic Links
- System files, Special Files, and Sticky Bits
GIT: Version Control (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- Version control systems
- Local, Centralized and distributed
- Installing on Linux
- Installing on Windows
- Initial setup
- Creating repository
- Cloning, check-in and committing
- Fetch pull and remote
Jenkins – Continuous Integration (Duration: 15:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Jenkins
- CI/CD Concepts
- Continuous Integration and Continuous Delivery
- Quiz: CI/CD Concepts
- Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Jenkins Install
- The Dashboard
- User Management and Security
- Adding a Jenkins Slave
- Setting Up GitHub
- Plugin Manager
- Exercise: Install a Jenkins Master and Prerequisites
- Exercise: Configuring Matrix-Based Security
- Exercise: Add a Jenkins Slave
- Exercise: Working with the Plugin Manager
- Quiz: Installing and Configuring Jenkins
- Freestyle Project Configuration
- Source Code Management and the Git Plugin
- Git Hooks and Other Build Triggers
- Workspace Environment Variables
- Parameterized Projects
- Upstream/Downstream Projects and the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Exercise: Configure a Parameterized Freestyle Project?
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Freestyle Project
- Hands-on Labs: Jenkins Upstream and Downstream Projects with the Parameterized Trigger Plugin
- Quiz: Projects
- Our Java Pipeline Project
- Docker Install
- Installing and Configuring Ant
- The Jenkins file
- Configuring and Running a Pipeline
- Artifacts and Fingerprints
- Exercise: Build a Simple Pipeline Without SCM
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipelines
- Testing With Jenkins
- About Testing
- Unit Testing with JUnit and Ant
- Deploying to Apache
- Functional Testing
- Quiz: Testing With Jenkins
- Pipeline Enhancements
- Multi-branch Pipelines and Code Promotion
- Shared Pipeline Libraries
- Exercise: Configure Notifications in a Pipeline
- Hands-on Labs: Configure a Jenkins Multibranch Pipeline
- Quiz: Pipeline Enhancements
- Advanced Jenkins Administration
- The Jenkins CLI
- The Jenkins REST API
- Setting Up a Jenkins Master with Docker
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins CLI
- Exercise: Using the Jenkins REST API
- Quiz: Advanced Jenkins Administration
Ansible (Duration: 10:00:00 hrs)
- Introduction to Ansible
- Ansible Agentless Architecture
- Ansible Inventories
- Ansible Modules
- Ansible Playbooks
Docker– Containers (Duration: 02:00:00 hrs)
- What is a Docker
- Use case of Docker
- Platforms for Docker
- Dockers vs Virtualization
- Docker Architecture.
- Important Docker components
- Understanding the Docker components
- Installing Docker on Linux.
- Understanding Installation of Docker on Windows.
- Some Docker commands.
- Docker Hub.
- Downloading Docker images.
- Running Docker images
- Running commands in container.
- Running multiple containers.
- Creating a custom image.
- Running a container from the custom image.
- Publishing the custom image.
- Accessing containers
- Linking containers
- Exposing container ports
- Container Routing
Devops Training Reviews
Besant Technologies Reviews given by our students already completed the training with us. Please give your feedback as well if you are a student.